PESY welcomes articles of interest representing original work, analytical papers and papers based on review of extensive literature on Physical Education, Sports Management and Yogic Sciences for publication in it. All communications should be addressed to the Mrs. Ruby Sharma (Editor), PESY, C/o Master Rameshwar Dutt Sharma Educational and Charitable Trust, C-84, LIG Flats, Ashok Vihar Phase IV, Delhi 110052.
Each article should be accompanied with a declaration by all the authors that I/They are the authors of the article in the order in which listed; and the article is original, has not been published and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere.
It is the author's responsibility to obtain permission in writing for the use of all previously published material, not that of the editor or publisher.
Manuscripts should be type/written (double spacing) on one side of the white A4 paper. These should normally consist of five to eight thousand words. The length of the full paper must be 8-10 single spaced (Books typed) pages. Please use Time New Roman Font with 12pt. size. (In adobe PageMaker), Papers in Hindi language should be typed in Krutidev 40, 12pt. size in adobe PageMaker (Book Styled).
Articles should be sent by post or e-mail along with your brief bio-data and email Id. One hard copy along with the CD should be sent.
Every Article will be reviewed by a masked peer review by two referees. The criteria used for acceptance of articles are contemporary relevance, contribution to knowledge, clear and logical analysis, and sound methodology of research articles. The Editor reserves the right to reject any manuscript as unsuitable in topic, style or form without requesting external review.
The author owns the copyright of the article until it is accepted by the Editor for publication. After the acceptance communication, the copyright of the article is owned by the PESY, C/o Master Rameshwar Dutt Sharma Educational and Charitable Trust, and should not be reproduced elsewhere without the written permission of the Editor and the authors of the article.
The title page includes the title of the article, name/s of the authors, position/s their institution and e-mail address/s. repeat only the title on the first page of the article.
The first page of the article should contain an abstract of the article not exceeding 200 words.
Use British spellings in all case instead of American (Concise Oxford Dictionary).
Words underlined in a manuscript appear in Italics when typeset. Don't underline words for emphasizing them.
A term to be abbreviated must, on its first appearance, be written out completely and followed immediately by its abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter, the abbreviation may be used without further explanation.
Use figures to express all numbers 10 and above. Use words to express numbers lower than 10, and common fraction numbers that begin a sentence/title.
Footnotes should be listed as notes in an appendix and not typed at the bottom of the manuscript pages on which they appear.
Verbatim citation of fewer than 40 words may be incorporated in the text, enclosed with double quotation marks. A quotation of more than 40 words may be displayed as a free standing block. Do not use quotation marks for the block quotation. Give the source of the quotation in the form of author's last name, year and page number in parentheses.
1. The author should follow the APA style in to. The reference list at the end should provide complete information necessary to identify and retrieve each source. References sited in the text must appear in the reference list; conversely, each entry in the reference list must be sited in the text, both should be identical in spelling and year.
2 . An article published in journal may be listed as: Author's last name, initials, year of publication, name of the article, name of the journal in italics, volume number, issue number in parentheses, and page number.
3. An article published in an edited book may be listed in the following format: Author's last name, initials, year of publication, name of the article, initial and surname of editors, Ed/s in parentheses, title of the book in italics, place of publication and name of publisher, separated by a colon.
4. A book may be listed in the following manner: Author's last name, initials, year of publication, title of the book in italics, place of publication and name of publisher, separated by a colon.
5. When a reference has more than one author, list all the author's names.
6. For an institutional report, write full name of the institute as the author. For a Government report, the author is the name of the country/state and the name of the Ministry/Department, separated by a colon.
7. Arrange references in the alphabetical order. If information is missing in the reference,(?) will be inserted in the published paper. If information is missing in the reference,(?) will be inserted in the published paper.
1.Acceptance of the paper will be sent through e-mail.
2 .All decisions regarding members on Editorial board or Associate Membership will rest with the Editor-in-Chief.
3. For getting the copies of "Reprints", kindly inform before the publication of the Journal. In this regard, the fees will be charged from the author.
4. Research Papers will be reviewed and will be published on the recommendations of the members of the referee's Board, the advisory board and experts of the subjects and the discretion of the editor.